- National Bank for agriculture and rural development on Tuesday said it has sanctioned of Rs.334.75 in August, under the rural infrastructure development, to west bengal for 158 minor irrigation and 23rd flood protection projects
- Jharkhand Chief Minister Raghubar das invited Chinese companies to participate in the global agriculture and food summit due in November, 18
- Population growth and rising income across asia will drive a 78% increase in meat and seafood consumption by 2050 a new report.
- Odisha Finance Minister Sashi Bhusan Behera presented in the state assembly a supplementary budget of Rs.12790 crore for 2018-19
- Conference on e-Mobility in Indian Railways has been started in New Delhi
- The first two plus two dialogue between India and USA will take place in New Delhi
Tag : currentaffairs